Sunday, August 21, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 233/132, 2022 - Sunday

I was listening to the radio this morning, and an interesting question was posed: What is the cost of your dreams? I have read a couple books lately that dealt with magic, supernatural things and other oddities. Plus, I have had some interesting dreams lately, but I can only remember the most recent one. I dreamed that I came home, and there were (maybe) dozens of keys outside my door. I went inside, and all my furniture was gone, as if I had been evicted. There was a number on a piece of paper left inside to call if I believed I had been wrongfully evicted. I called the number, but it was after 5PM, so I had to leave a message. Mrs. Google reports that I may be intensely worrying right now, but the good news is that the dream indicates I am on the cusp of good fortune and good luck; that I may soon be involved in beneficial projects. I accept that I have been 'intensely worrying' for about the last seventy years, it's what I do. For a fee, I will worry about something for you, there is no reason for us both to be worrying. When I asked Mrs. Google about the cost of dreams, it was a bunch of crap about the American Dream, I was looking for something more philosophical. I was disappointed. I had a good walk this morning, then I went to brunch with Deb and Jay. Then a repeat of an estate sale I went to yesterday, then got the car washed, a trip to Target, then a nap. Later, another trip to Target, and now I am thinking of some sort of caloric intake that will allow me to make another day.












No comments:

Post a Comment