Thursday, August 4, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 216/149, 2022 - Thursday

Interregional Highway 35 (the real name of IH 35 in Texas) in Austin tops the list of the Most Congested Roadways in Texas. That stretch passes through the Texas capital and has been named the most congested roadway in Texas (in case you did not get it the first time), according to the Texas A&M Transportation Institute. I traverse that bit of concrete and asphalt at least five times per week, sometimes seven times a week, and sometimes more than once a day. So, as I was going practically nowhere, the thermometer in my car reported that it was 121 degrees outside. Say what you will, debate that auto thermometers are this-or-that, but I can, without hesitation, report that it was HOT outside. Prove me wrong! I dare you. Not a bad day today, a good walk, then off to trade my cable remote control (the new one works better but not remarkably better), then to the office. It is Thursday, so it was cheeseburgers all around. Then a property visit to put up signs and lockboxes, and back to the office. Life is good, it is just hot, and I still live in Texas. Interpret that however you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment