Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 235/130, 2022 - Tuesday

The word 'cloud' comes from the old English words 'clud' or 'clod' meaning lump of land or lump of rock, which, in the 13th century was extended to apply to the lumps of water in the sky. I have known some 'clods' in my life, and I agree, they were like lumps of rock. Clouds are evident here in central Texas, but the probability of rain in the foreseeable future is gone. A 20% chance of rain in central Texas is defined as 'no chance' of rain. We did, however, enjoy the five days of rain we had, which produced close to 4 inches of rain at the Curious House. Breakfast this morning with the ROMEOs after a nice morning walk. Then off to the office, some this-and-that, and then back home. I had a chicken pot pie for dinner, which is a switch for me...I actually HAD something for dinner. I have been plagued with a sore neck for quite some time now, and I have an appointment with a chiropractor tomorrow morning. I hope to get popped into next week, and popped enough to fix all my woes. It shouldn't be too hard, I don't have that many woes.

No comments:

Post a Comment