Saturday, August 6, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 218/147, 2022 - Saturday

I took this photo last night. The moon was/is in a First Quarter Phase. This phase occurs roughly seven days after the New Moon when the moon is one quarter of the way through its orbit around the earth. Exactly one half of the moon will be illuminated and one half will be dark. On yesterday, the moon is 7.7 days old. That's what it said, and there is no talking back to the moon. We did not make it to 100 degrees today, and I was just outside for a few minutes, and it is actually kind of pleasant outside. There was a little bit of rain south of us, but nothing here. It's about 90 degrees, and the humidity seems kind of low...and there is a little bit of a breeze. Overall, kind of nice. Jay and Diane and I went to a couple estate sales this morning, and that is about the most productive thing I did. I am trying to think if I ate anything with any nutritional value, and I am drawing a blank. Tomorrow will be brunch, and that means bacon, and I am pretty sure bacon has some nutritional value. And eggs. I think eggs are not that bad for you. I like eggs. Orange juice, what are your thoughts on orange juice? New subject: I am thinking of getting the car washed tomorrow. If anything will make it rain, that should do it. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment