Sunday, August 28, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 240/125, 2022 - Sunday

It was a nice, calm, and mainly quiet day. A nice walk in the morning, then home and a couple hours of cleaning the garage and trying to re-organizing. It seems that the garage is a continual work in progress. After that, I took a drive in the country, then revisited two of the estate sales I visited yesterday. Nothing much at the first one, but I did score a cute small clock at the second one. I saw it yesterday, and went back today when everything was half price. On the way home, I stopped at the grocery, and I am fairly well stocked for the coming week. Yesterday was a Marilyn Monroe marathon, today is Cary Grant. Right now, I am watching Houseboat, which I can remember watching as a kid. I have seen it a couple times since then. I always thought it was a good movie. Watching it at 70 years of age is much more complicated than it was when I was 60 years younger. However, Cary Grant and Sophia Loren, cinema gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment