Monday, August 15, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 228/137, 2022 - Monday

The highest interstate flyover in the central Texas area is said to be 100 feet high. I have been stuck in traffic on an otherwise ordinary day on this particular flyover, and appreciated the occasional jiggle, which can be just a little bit unsettling. I have seen wrecks on this flyover, I have seen people walking across this flyover, and I have seen crap fly out the back of vehicles while traversing this flyover. Today, it was just another wreck. It looked relatively serious, but by the time I got there, the only evidence left was three or four wrecked cars, and a variety of first response vehicles. Today was the first day back to school for some central Texans, but I really did not notice any difference in the traffic flow. Some of my colleagues said they noticed it, but everything, in my opinion, was just like an ordinary Monday. After I got home this afternoon, I did have an occasion to walk outside for a brief moment, and there was, yet again, another trace of rain falling. That's two traces in a row! Nothing measurable, but there was water falling from the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment