Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 221/144, 2022 - Tuesday

Happiness is an emotional state characterized by feelings of joy, satisfaction, contentment, and fulfillment. While happiness has many different definitions, it is often described as involving positive emotions and life satisfaction. SPOILER ALERT: If you do not care to know how to achieve happiness, turn back now! I took the girls to the kennel yesterday afternoon, because I had a very early flight this morning. I was determined to be nice to the staff at the kennel. I was in desperate need of a good experience at the kennel. I took everything they did and said in stride, and left without being sarcastic or unfriendly. Mission accomplished. This morning I got up VERY early for a 9 o'clock flight. I was headed to Chicago via Dallas, but there was not a plane change involved. Immediately after landing in Dallas, the flight attendant said everyone going on to Chicago was to remain on the plane. Less than two minutes later, she contradicted herself, and proclaimed that those passengers going on the Chicago show go to Gate 4. I got there just as they were starting to board, and the lady next to me had the SAME boarding pass number; A33. I thought that was odd, but my boarding pass was for a boarding in Austin, and now I was boarding in Dallas. But...it went off without a hitch. In case you were wondering, the secret to happiness is: DON'T ASK QUESTIONS! Just act as if you are a lemming, and you are happy to just off the cliff with those in front of you. Sorry folks, but it works. You have been informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment