Sunday, February 4, 2024

2016 - Day 35/331, 2024 - Sunday

To be honest, this weekend was a pretty darned good weekend. I really don't remember a lot about yesterday, but today was really good. There was no rain this morning, so Paul and I had a nice walk. It ws windy, really windy, and it has remained windy all. day. long. After the walk, Diane, Marian and I were joined by Pam and we hit one of the estate sales we went to yesterday, AGAIN! We were all on a mission, and we all walked out of there with more stuff than we expected to walk out with. We actually had to put one of the seats in the car down to fit all the stuff in the car. Half-off worked for us this time, and we all got bunches of treasures. After we left the estate sale, we decided to go trespass on the other side of the river. We just wanted to see where our side of the Parkway is supposed to hook up to their side of the Parkway. We just had to cross a couple barriers and a couple 'posted' signs, but we were gone before anyone called the cops on us. After that, Pam and I went and found donuts, and then Pam came in and tutored me on how to logon to Netflix. I have been paying for Netflix for decades, and apparently paying for someone else (who I tagged as 'Bogus Bitch'), for decades. Okay, maybe not decades, but for a long time. I got rid of the Bogus Bitch a couple weeks ago, after they tried to hijack my account, and now I am up to the late 1900s as far as technology is concerned. I then headed off to Tractor Supply to get some bird seed and poop bags for taking the girls on neighborhood walks. I also stopped at Walgreen's for some Prevagen (I'm glad I remembered to do that) and then headed home. Linda called and asked if I wanted to go have ice cream, and who could turn down an invitation like that? BUT, but the time we decided to head out, she was not feeling too well, so it was just me and Jimmie. Now I am all prepped to watch the Grammy's, and that will be it for this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment