Monday, February 12, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 43/323, 2024 - Monday

I have one more day to attend the Texas REALTORS® Winter Meeting. Even though I am not as involved as I have been previously, I enjoy those things that I still participate in. Today was the annual Awards Luncheon, and many of my colleagues, locally and across the state, were acknowledged as the best in their class! Congratulations to all of them! Before and after the luncheon was some office time, and then I was off to a 2 o'clock appointment. That went on until about 4 o'clock, and then I headed home. The chill in the weather deflated my tires on the little white car, so I stopped and had air put in them, and then I stopped at the new storage facility in Georgetown. I am not the proud lessor of another storage space. The plan is to clean out the personal storage spot in Austin, AND the storage building at the farm. I really have no idea what is in either one of them, but the consolidation process will be a good thing. I have one final meeting tomorrow, scheduled from 9 until noon. I actually expect it will end before noon, but you can never tell with these meetings. We shall see! The photo accompanying this journal entry is of some of the past and present TREPAC Leadership, a great group of hard working volunteer servants!

No comments:

Post a Comment