Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 58/308, 2024 - Tuesday

It was 66 degrees when I took the girls out this morning, and the high temperatures tomorrow and Thursday will not be anywhere that warm. There is a cold front coming in overnight, the lows will be in the 40s and highs in the 50s. Back into the 70s and 80 beginning on Friday. There was a good walk this morning, and then four of the ROMEOs met for breakfast. After breakfast, I stopped at the Austin storage place and swept it out (that took like three minutes), took the lock off and turned it back in to the people that operate the facility. Done with that storage place. It is a good feeling. It will take me a couple hours one of these days to get stuff from that locker onto the shelves in the new locker, and then take a look at what is still out at the farm. It is back to pizza for me tonight, taking two pieces of pizza from a whole pie that I got a week ago. I discarded some unrecognizable side dishes that came with the pizzas, and I hope to be finished with all of it by this time next week. It is another television desert tonight, with nothing of any real interest to me being broadcast. I am sure I will find something to dull my senses even more, but nothing too interesting. There is an old movie on TCM that I might watch, 8 1/2. I remember seeing it when I was about 18 or 19 at the Guild Art Theatre in Memphis, and it was interesting then, but I hope to have a better appreciation of it if I tune in tonight. I was about to take a selfie of the ROMEOs this morning, and I decided it would be a lot more fun to ask this total stranger if I could take a selfie with her. She agreed. I think I may have a new mission in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment