Sunday, February 18, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 49/317, 2024 - Sunday

It was a long, fun weekend in Las Cruces. Tomorrow is Dan's birthday, so Paulina was going to Las Cruces to help him celebrate. She asked me if I wanted to go, and then I asked Mike if he wanted to go. Plus, Krisa was here from Poland, so we ALL went and had a great time. It was a pretty uneventful morning; Dan drove us to El Paso to catch our plane, then the flight was uneventful, and then taking Paulina and Krisa home was uneventful. The temperature this morning in Georgetown was about 30 degrees, and the heat at Val and Paulina's quit. When we got home, they came over to the house for one of the space heaters I had, just to warm up the house. I know that Jody and I have at least four space heaters, but I could only find one, but that is good to take the chill of for them. Hopefully their Landlord will get it fixed early this week. Mike's flight leaves tomorrow morning at 6:30, which means we will be on the road to the airport at about 4:15. There probably won't be too much traffic. Mike and I were going to have bar-b-cue for dinner, but the place we were going closed at 4 o'clock. SO...we went to The Palomino, a new restaurant where an old Georgetown restaurant had been. An interesting place, with a band called Kinda Sorta. The place was packed, the food was good, the staff was a little bit stretched, but I will probably go again. Maybe,

No comments:

Post a Comment