Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 52/314, 2024 - Wednesday

I have always been an equal opportunity book reader/listener. I took a break for about a week, and today I started listening to Renegade by Adam Kinzinger. He is narrating the book, and I always like books that are narrated by the author. I am just a teensy tiny bit disappointed right now, I'm a couple hours into the book, and it is more autobiographical than a book about the January 6th happenings and his work on the January 6th Committee Hearings. I still have plenty more to listen to, so I will not make a final decision until I get finished. The day started with a nice walk, five of us. I took my time getting in to the office, got some work done, and then headed off to a meeting at the Austin Board. Then back to the office, got some more work done, and headed home at about 2:30. I had no errands to attend to on the way, and it was a nice top-down ride home. Tomorrow it is forecast to be 87 degrees in Austin, which means there should be another few days of freezing temperatures before we get to the 'real' spring. We are still experiencing 'fake spring.' As I told you yesterday, I stopped at Domino's yesterday and got their special deal, which, cash wise, was not really that special. BUT, I have enough food for another three or four days. Today was day two. I've consumed half of one pizza, a few bread-stick things, and I am not really sure what is in one of the other boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment