Sunday, February 25, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 56/310, 2024 - Sunday

I am tired again this evening, but I have another sense of achievement working. We had a nice walk this morning, and after that, I went to Round Rock to meet Val and Paulina. We took Val's truck in to the storage space in Austin, loaded up two shelving units and some large art work pieces, and then headed to the new storage place in Georgetown. Bringing back the art work (to the Curious House, not the storage place) counted for getting stuff out of the Austin place, so I did not go back after that for another load. I got everything on my chore list done, except for planting some amaryllis bulbs, but there is still time for planting. There was time for a nap or two, and then Linda texted to see if I wanted to go with them for ice cream. Ummm. Well...Hell yes! It might be necessary for the planning folks to rethink the bypass. I see really serious wrecks on the bypass, at least once every two weeks. Tonight on the way to ice cream, we literally had to turn around and go another way. Not sure of any injuries, but there were plenty of response vehicles. And the ice cream was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment