Friday, February 23, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 54/312, 2024 - Friday

I'm feeling all smug and accomplished this evening. We had a nice walk this morning, although we did not solve all the problems of the world, we just may have caused a few more problems for our subdivision. I am a vendor of controversy, if nothing else. It was a relaxed prep time for driving in to Austin. I had a couple things in the back of the car to take to the new storage unit, and that was my first real errand of the day. After getting everything done that needed to be done in the office, I went again to the old storage unit (in Austin), and got another load to bring to Georgetown. Storage. Office. Storage. Storage. Curious House. I will get another load tomorrow, and another on Sunday. Also, I am going to try and corral someone with a truck to held me get three shelving units to the new place; one out of the garage at the Curious House, and two at the storage unit in Austin. I have a plan, and the plan is working. Tomorrow morning will be estate sale day, and there are only two to visit. I also need to go by the grocery tomorrow (or maybe Sunday) as well. It was a really nice day today, and I expect it will be pretty much the same on tomorrow and Sunday. Pizza! It's what's for breakfast! And dinner. As you may recall, I got a pizza special at Domino's on Tuesday. I still have two slices of one pizza left, and another whole pizza. Plus, some bread stick things, and something else that I don't really recognize. I expect to be eating the pizza (and stuff) well into next week. I need to make a plan to finish off the pizza, as long as I am making plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment