Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 45/321, 2024 - Wednesday

I am losing track of the days. I am pretty sure this is Wednesday, somebody fact check me. We had a nice walk this morning, me, Peter, Paul and Richard. First time we have seen Richard in a couple weeks. After the walk, I had a few things to do around the house, and then I was off to Austin a little bit early. I had a 10 o'clock class, so I got to the office about 20 minutes til the class started. It was a good three hour class, lots of good information. It was a virtual class, and it was attended by about 350 or so of our colleagues across the nation. Again, good information. I went and picked up Mikey from the airport, he is visiting for Valentine's Day, and we have a bunch of stuff planned. It will be pretty non-stop fun until he heads back to Delray Beach. I also got registered for our annual Hill Visits in Washington, DC today. I am pretty sure I did everything the way it was supposed to be done, I got a confirmation for my registration and hotel room, so now we will just play wait and see. On the way home, Mike and I stopped and had dinner, and then we fed the girls and now we are on the downside of the day. Tomorrow we will be celebrating Carrie's birthday with a lunch, and not too sure what kind of mischief we will get in to after that. Oh yeah, tomorrow night is the neighborhood dinner, and that is always fun. Happy Valentine's Day, all y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment