Saturday, February 24, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 55/311, 2024 - Saturday

I'm tired. I stayed in bed an extra 15 minutes this morning, and Richard, Paul and I had a nice walk. It was in the 40s, so it was a bit nippy. After the walk, I did my usual chores, and then did a few things in the garage. I am on another garage organizing spree. After that, there were two estate sales to go to, nothing truly exciting. I spent $7. Pam and Marian each bout something, and Paulina was the lone hold-out for purchases. Since I am on a quest, I went down to Linda and Jimmie's after estate sales, and asked Jimmie if he could put a set of shelves in his truck and take to the new storage place. It was okay with him, and that whole chore took us less than thirty minutes. After we got home, I went down to take a little nap. The photo accompanying this entry shows Callie's favorite place to take her naps, and it is one of my favorite ways to nap, too. Then, I went in to Austin and got some more stuff out of that storage place, and turned in my notice to vacate by the end of March. I also took a bunch of stuff to the dumpster at the office, so that is convenient. I could really release that unit by the end of February, and I might do that if they don't charge me for March. I'll check that out early next week. Once back in Georgetown, i dropped stuff at the new storage place, and then made a quick trip to HEB. For dinner tonight, I finished off one of the pizzas, there is still one more to go. Tomorrow, Val and Paulina are going to the old storage place with me to transport two more sets of shelves, and maybe I will go back in the afternoon to get another load of stuff. We will see how that works out, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment