Monday, February 5, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 36/330, 2024 - Monday

There was a nice walk this morning, although Jack is still recovering from Covid. Overall, today was relatively stress free, and I always welcome the chance to say that. I will probably be punished now, for making that comment. I basically did a lot of book work today, both at home and in the office. I am almost finished with the book I am reading Astor, by Anderson Cooper. Honestly, it was just a bit of fluff, nothing really that made you think, although parts of it were interesting. He wrote Vanderbilt, which is about his own family, and I will get around to reading that in the near future. Meanwhile, I will download Tom Lake by the end of the week, and give that book a go. As I reported yesterday, I can now watch Netflix, but I am such a creature of habit, I have to watch Antiques Roadshow tonight, and Finding Your Roots tomorrow. I glanced at the listings on Netflix, so I expect I will be beginning a new compulsion soon. Whatever. With all the winds we have been experiencing, I nestled all the plants together, knowing they would be blown over, but not blown down onto the patio deck. It seems to have worked so far, but we still have another few days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment