Sunday, February 11, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 42/324, 2024 - Sunday

Okay, it was a tough decision, but it had to be made. The choices for the photo to accompany this journal post were, 1.) A photo of one of my colleagues at the TR conference with a 'sour' look on her face, or, 2.) Clouds, or 3.) A photo of my carry-out dinner from Cane's. Cane's won, hands down. I hope you are all happy. There was no walk this morning, there was rain, however. and Lightning. And a little bit of thunder. Paul asked if we wanted to walk later in the morning, but by then I was already in the Sunday chore mode at the Curious House. All-in-all, it was a pretty productive day. I got chores done, made a nice egg loaf that I shared with the girls, headed in to Austin to attend a couple meetings at the conference, and got my hair cut on the way in. I also stopped at the office, did a couple things, and I just finished my carry-out dinner. I have the Super Bowl on, mainly for the commercials, and I am, so far, disappointed with both the game and the commercials. Maybe they save all the good commercials til the end. There may still be some hope. Hopefully there will be a walk in the morning, then in to the office, a noon luncheon, and then I have a 2:30 appointment. Hopefully, I will be home by 5. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment