Friday, February 9, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 40/326, 2024 - Friday

If you are wondering about the pie...well...it is in the trash can in the garage. I was going to have some after dinner tonight, but I decided that cherry pie mold was not something I could cut out and eat. Like cheese. SO...no pie for me. I did not sleep well last night, and there is/was absolutely no good reason for that. I just tossed and turned and aggravated the Piglet. We had a good walk this morning, me, Paul, Peter and James. We did get most of the world's problems solved, so that was a success. I got in to the office about 9:30, and took off for a luncheon at about 10:30. I thought the luncheon started at 11, but it was a noon start time, so I had extra time to visit with friends and colleagues from across Texas, all here for our annual Winter Meeting. I will be in and out of the Winter Meeting from now until Tuesday afternoon. Not a problem. I did have a couple errands to run on the way home, and I am batting 50/50 on those. There will be no walk for me tomorrow, I will be leaving the Curious House really early, to get in to Austin for a 7 o'clock breakfast meeting. Th
en home to take care of some stuff, and hit some estate sales. Nothing gets between me and my estate sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment