Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 37/329, 2024 - Tuesday

I have been kind of industrious all day today. A nice walk with Paul, then the ROMEO breakfast (me, Paul and Rick), then in to the office, and kind of productive there, too. It was a really pretty day, again, here in central Texas, sunshine and blue skies and high temperatures in the middle 70s. Weatherwise, today was probably the best of the next several days, but nothing terrible is being forecast. If you know me at all, you know the only thing I actually cook is eggs. But not boiled eggs. I buy eggs already boiled at HEB, and this evening, I made myself a nice salad (I could hardly get the bag open) and added three boiled eggs. The 'Best Buy' date on the eggs was/is January 27, 2023. But they were fine. Now that I have opened the package, I will need to eat the rest of them before they go bad. But, it was a good salad. I took the girls for a walk this afternoon, I am trying to get them used to walking on their leashes, in anticipation of taking them to Mexico in May. I think tomorrow I will put their harnesses on them I think I have three different harnesses for each of them, trying to find something that will keep them from choking themselves. Only time will tell.I tried taking a photo of the crescent moon when I first woke up this morning, but in the dark, all my iPhone camera could capture was a yellow blob. I took this photo in the middle of our walk...I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment