Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 51/315, 2024 - Tuesday

According to me, it was a pretty good day. According to many of the people that crossed my path today, not so much. It is really difficult to be right all the time! I had a nice walk this morning with Paul, Richard and Jack. After the walk, we were off to the ROMEOs breakfast. I was hosting a zoom call this morning, so I had to leave breakfast at 9:45, but everything worked out just fine. My first time hosting a zoom call with my own account, and it all worked out fine, thanks mainly to Maggie! Thanks, Maggie! After that, I did some office stuff, and then I took off at a little after 2 o'clock. I had five errands to get accomplished on the way home, which led to some people not being appreciative of me. First stop, the jeweler, that was a fine deal, no challenges. Second, early voting. I was accosted by two people before I even got inside. One guy told me I was parking in the wrong spot. I did not take that well. The second person wanted to continue the conversation about why I was parked in the wrong spot. I did not appreciate her. Then, after I voted and did my bit for democracy. Should the word 'democracy' be capitalized? Not sure. The photo accompanying this journal entry is evidence of the third time I risked arrest at the early voting place. Who knew there was a resident cat. But, I needed to document that fact. If there is no photo, it didn't happen. Then I made a stop at the Domino's Pizza. I now have enough pizza and other accompaniments to last til the end of the week. It's advertised for $19.99, but I am always a sucker for the upsell, so my total was $30.30. Then it was off the UFCU, where I made a new friend. Her name is Brianna, and she recalled several times since 1998 that we have interacted. Nice lady, cares about stuff, and it all worked out okay. It is time to call it a day. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment