Monday, February 26, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 57/309, 2024 - Monday

Believe it or don't, but the storage space in Austin is empty! Tomorrow, I go do a quick sweep, remove my lock, and turn it back to the manager. Plus, I won't be charged for March rental. Win all around. There is still plenty of room in the new storage space, so I am confident there will be room for whatever is still in the feed shed at the farm. I have no idea, none whatsoever, what is in that shed. I know there should be some art work, some this and that, and some farm stuff that will go to my neighbor, if he wants it. It was a good day in the office today, along with one disappointing response from some tenant applicants. That's is just the way it goes! I finished the pecan pie from Nancy yesterday, and I had a salad for dinner tonight. I know there is some ice cream in my future, and the girls and I will share a 100 calorie bag of Skinny Pop. There is an entertainment desert on television tonight, nothing at all of any interest, but I am pretty sure I will survive the evening. As a reward for finishing the Austin storage clean-out, I vacuumed and washed the red car, and it looks all pretty now. I will be driving the little white car the next couple days. The high temperature today was 88 degrees, Another warm day tomorrow. The high Wednesday is forecast to be 62, and the high on Thursday is forecast to be 55. Then we will be experiencing another warm up for the weekend. Today's photo, just random crap on the back deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment