Thursday, February 22, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 53/313, 2024 - Thursday

Decades ago, back in the 80's, I was going to lunch, and I was rear-ended. Nobody was hurt, but it was a little bit unnerving. Now, since I commute at least 75 miles a day, I pay attention to who is traveling behind me. This morning, traffic was moving along nicely, and suddenly we stopped. I stopped with no problem, and I had my eyes on the car behind me, and that car stopped. The car two cars behind me stopped, but the car behind that car did not. I saw that car get rear ended, and saw the cars move unwillingly, but after a few seconds, I was once again on my way. They were not. Today was mostly an office day, Kay and I did go take a look at a new management property, and an application was presented on another of our managed units. Overall, not a bad day. I left the office at about 2 o'clock, made a stop or two on the way home, and then went down for a quick nap. In the afternoons after getting home, there is only time for 'quick' naps. Tonight was book club, and that was good. After the book talk, we all just sit around and talk about what is going on with each other, and have a good time. Tomorrow should be a pretty okay day, I have a few chores to get done, and I have a 1 o'clock zoom, so nothing too much to worry about. It is not a full moon yet, but pretty darned close, and really pretty this evening after I got home from book club.Give it two more sleeps and it will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment