Monday, February 19, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 50/316, 2024 - President's Day

It's Monday, too, and I was almost at the office this morning before I figured out I had not lucked in to a traffic window, but some people in Austin were observing the Holiday. I am not looking forward to traffic tomorrow, but, then again, I do not need to go in that early. Mike and I were awake really early, to get him to the airport for his 6:30 flight. I came back home and tried to go back to sleep, but that didn't work. Because of the early shuttle, I did not walk, but I am ready to walk tomorrow and breakfast with the ROMEOs. I had a couple errands to run this afternoon, and I was glad I was on the right side of IH-35, which meant I did not get stuck on the way home. One of my stops was at HEB, where I bought on MRE dinner (not sure what it was, but it was not like the description) for $11, and three quarts of skim milk at $1.38 each. Total food stuff for me, $15.14 plus tax. The bill came to $89. The rest of it was dog food. All the plants are back outside, we had two mornings of below freezing weather, and it is supposed to be in the 80s a couple days this week. Mother Nature has some issues. Did I mention yesterday that I suffered from a bad allergy attack over the past weekend? I did. But, I think I am on the road to recovery, and just that fact makes me feel better. I need to be in the office for a quick Zoom meeting, and I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment