Thursday, February 8, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 39/327, 2024 - Thursday

Okay, everyone remain calm. I did, for almost all day. Today had its' moments, but I did not feel stretched as thin today as I did yesterday. In fact, there were lots of fun things that happened today. Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, it was warmer than I thought, and we were both over dressed for the weather. Then, I had a casual breakfast of Orange Cranberry muffin (bought last Saturday), and then it was off to the office. A couple wrecks (par for the course), but overall, not a bad commute. The office was fun, we (carrie and I) went to a Condo Association Meeting, then there were a couple clients that came in for a visit. No donuts, but a lot of fun, and a lot of laughing. I love laughing. Several years ago, someone asked me what I was looking forward to, and my answer was 'laughing.' I like laughing. After I got home, I took the girls out, and fed them, and then took off for ice cream with Jimmie and Linda. Jimmie has a birthday next Monday, and then he and I will be the same age. Old. Tomorrow starts the Texas REALTOR® meetings, going through next Tuesday. I won't be attending as much as I have in the past, but it will be great seeing friends and colleagues from across the state. There is one slice of pie left, it has taken me a week to get this far, it may be gone tonight...maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment