Thursday, February 29, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 60/306, 2024 - Thursday

I was really kind of tired when I got up this morning, this night life crap could get to me. Regardless, I got up and had a nice walk with Richard, Jack and Paul. I had a ten o'clock meeting at ABoR, so I had an unhurried get ready morning after the walk. I got to the board about 20 minutes before the meeting started, and it ended right on time at 11:30. Next stop, office. Next stop, Sandy's for Thursday cheeseburgers. Next stop, back to the Curious House. I took off about 4:30 with Jimmie and Linda for dessert ice cream, and had a piece of nine day old pizza for dinner after that. I still have about half of the pizza I bought last week, and I expect I will finish that over the weekend. It has been a grey, dribbly, bone-chilling cold day today, even though the temperature was in the 50s. Another cold morning tomorrow, but then we will have a nice warm up. There is some stuff happening tomorrow night, and I will share that with you tomorrow. Maybe. Finally, there are a couple programs on television tonight that I am interested in, so I will go and pile up for the rest of the evening. More later, but not tonight.Here is another picture from last night at the Q2 stadium, two of my BEST besties, Holly and Eileen.

No comments:

Post a Comment