Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 38/328, 2024 - Wednesay

This time yesterday, my today was not that complicated. But between yesterday and today, my today somehow got over-scheduled. Not sure how that happened, but now I am home, and I think everything has been attended to that needed attending to. Now, I might regret saying this, but tomorrow does not look that crazy. Time will tell. There was a good walk this morning, but the wind is really brisk in the mornings (and the afternoons and the evenings), and the 'wind chill' is really a thing. I left for the office early, and as is pretty typical, because I had a 10 o'clock appointment, traffic was really not good. I made it on time, though, and everything went well. I left the office at about 2:30, and I had no stops to make on the way home, and all is good. It was kind of cloudy all day, but we did make it up into the 70 degree range, so I put the top down, and enjoyed the drive home.My Plan for the rest of the night is to pile up in the big chair with the girls, and do things that require no thinking. That should be pretty easy for me. Right now, I am watching Wheel of Fortune. What the hell is a corner back?

No comments:

Post a Comment