Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day Ninety Seven...

Well, so far so good. The nuclear clock/weather station reports the temperature to be almost 42 degrees, and that means the temperature on the ground should be about 37 degrees, and that means there was no real freeze last night. Hopefully, we dodged the bullet on this one, and it will be seen as the day goes on as to whether or not we DID have a freeze. The tender new vegetation will tell us if it got below the freezing mark last night or not.

I have been sleeping relatively well for the past couple of weeks, except for this persistent hacking cough, and I think that is something that is just going around. It is not nearly as bad as it was originally, so I hope there will come a day when I realize, hmmm, I have not been coughing as much as I had been. I really think many times that we cough as a matter of habit, not just because we have something to cough about. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

We had company in the office today, Victoria (see photo, ain't she purty!) from Arizona is one of the folks that helps to make us all better at what we do, and she was in town to work us through any questions we might have about the compliance software that her company provides. It is always nice to see her, and we have a great time when she stops by our office, and makes sure we are going forward and not regressing. Ultimately, we hope to be in a paperless environment, and Vickie will help us get to that point.

Traffic yesterday and today has been okay, not great but not terrible either. I got home in time to see part of the news, and then Michael, one of our neighbors, came over to find out what areas I wanted wee treated. He came and fertilized the entire property today, and will be a weed treatment on the pastures that will be used for baling hay later in the season. AND, we may even get a little bit of rain over the weekend, so having just fertilized, I hope that will all be helpful.

Okay, so I hope you have had a wonderful day, and that it was good enough for you to share your blessings with someone else. It should always be remembered that you are lucky for all your blessings, and if you can share some of it, it will make you just that much luckier. I wish you could all be as lucky and as happy and content as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment