Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day One Hundred Four...

I find it rather incredible that I have (so far) completed an entry every day of this year, and we are now on Day 104. Time is flying when you are having fun, and I am obviously enjoying this. Sometimes there are no photos for the day until the last minute (and I expect you are all a little tired of cow photos), but it seems I am never at a loss for words. Words I got!

I need to be in the office somewhat early again this morning, and get statements and payments approved for our owners. I also have two appointments, one to assess a property for a leasing/property management deal and the other to show property for sale. AND I will need to be home before 5 PM this afternoon to assess the work that has been completed for the wind turbine foundations and pay them. On the way home, I want to stop at a place in Georgetown that we are considering for our consignment goods place. The rent there is considerably more expensive (as is the fee they charge per sale, etc.) but they are open seven days a week. I am not sure there is a real benefit to being open seven days a week in this business, but you never know. We will need to weigh the pros and cons and make a decision if we decide to go forward on this endeavor.

Okay, so the construction guys are still here (8:13 PM) and I am not sure if they will get finished tonight or not. But, when I got home this afternoon, the concrete truck was here, and the head-man was complaining that the concrete delivery was 2 1/2 hours late...it seems someone has had a case of instant karma...but I did not say anything about it. I guess they will get it completed eventually, and the longer I stay out of their way, the better (and faster) this will all be completed and we will have a much smaller carbon footprint.

Jody and I went to look at consignment space later this afternoon, and we decided on a 91 square foot space in Georgetown, and if we need more space later, it can probably be arranged. So, I will take a look at the lease tomorrow and we will most likely start being vendors on the first of May. We need another hobby, we don't already have enough stuff to do. So, this will be a fun thing, and hopefully, we can get rid of some of our stuff, and have an adventure while we are doing it. We shall see...

Okay, so I hope you have all been practicing your good-deeds-manship. You should all be pretty good at it! So, you know the drill by now, and so enjoy yourself, and have fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment