Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day One Hundred Forty Eight...

It is going to be a long day! Well, not so long for me because the wreck on the Interstate was in the north bound lanes, and I was in the south bound lanes. The wreck involved an 18-wheeler and a paint-striping crew on the Interstate! Lots of paint all over the place, and lots of traffic and lots of flashing blue and red lights. Traffic was backed-up about six miles, and it was not getting any better. No word about injuries, but I am kind of looking forward to see all the pretty highway paint when I go that way later this afternoon!

Okay, so the day turned out to be REALLY busy, and I did not have very much time to myself, and not really much time to get into any trouble (or into any fun, either). I showed property from about 10:30 AM til about 3 PM, then I prepared for my 5 PM appointment, and that appointment ended up taking very little time. I did manage to get home this evening about 6:30 PM, which was much earlier than I had anticipated.

I will need to leave the house earlier than expected tomorrow, I will be chairing an ethics hearing at the Board of REALTORS, and I forgot the case file in the office, so I will need to go and retrieve that and THEN head out for the Board.

The National Spelling Bee is on TV tonight, and even though we really do not watch that much TV I think this is always a fun thing to watch. I remember in 6th or 7th grade, I always thought I was a pretty darn good speller, but I got trumped up on the word 'burglar'. I spelled 'bugler' instead, and I was just devastated. I don't think I even made it past the first round! Oh well, it is interesting the things that you remember. And I remember a lot!

Okay, have fun, and try to do something nice for someone. And do something nice for yourself while you are at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment