Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day One Hundred Thirty Nine...

Well, I don't exactly know why this is happening (or if it is really happening or not), but I always seem to be the one that has computer issues. I have that magic touch, you see, and things computerwise can occur to me and never to anyone else. It seems however, that for the last several days, it has taken a near eternity for photos to upload onto this blog. So long in fact, that I have posted the blog entry in the evening, and then come back and posted the photos the next morning. Tonight, I started relatively early to post the photos first, and it took a long time, but at least the photos are posted. FINALLY.

Today was another good day, no issues traffic wise, and lots of work was accomplished in the office. We had a NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers) luncheon at Marie Calendar's at the Arboretum. The local NARPM chapter has been meeting there for YEARS, and when I was VP of the local chapter, I wanted to move to a new location, but you see how that was received be the membership. The food is adequate, and service is really good actually, but the management does not really care for or value us as a monthly source of revenue. I do not think you need to fall all over us, but you can at least ACT like you like us! Anyway, at least they have remodeled recently, and your feet do not adhere to the sticky carpet any more. So much for progress!

After the luncheon, I headed back to the office and got some more stuff done, getting ready for my closing on Thursday afternoon, and one next week. And I had an appointment to show a property in Leander at 4 PM, so I had to get some stuff done, and leave for that appointment at about 3 PM...you never know what may be between you and a location 30 miles away. But, all was good.

Michael came by and fixed the nail hole in the tractor this afternoon, so that is a good thing. I am going to go and take back the two gates and the fence posts I bought from Tractor Supply and trade the gates in for 5 foot gates, and I will not need any posts the way Michael is planning to do it. I really like it when folks offer better ideas than those that I have...they have been doing this kind of thing A LOT longer than I have, and I am lucky for them to share their knowledge with me.

Yummy! Pizza for dinner tonight, and it was delicious. After this, I need to send a few listings to a client, and then go out and sit by the pool with Jody. Life is good!

Tomorrow, the morning is pretty much open, and I have appointments in the afternoon, so that is a good thing as well. A luncheon meeting at the Board of REALTORS, and show some houses in the afternoon. I am a lucky guy!

How have the good deeds been going? I think you can probably work at least two or three more in before the end of the week, what do you think? HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment