Friday, May 28, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Forty EIght...

I am thinking of using this as my new glamour shot for my business cards...what do you think? If you look really really closely, you can see the white hairs up in my nose! Now there's a picture for you, sorry about the fact that you won't be able to sleep for weeks at a time now! My Bad!

I got in the pool last night for the second time this year, and it was lovely. All is well, and it is once again pool season. Warm but not too warm. Refreshing, but not chilly! PERFECT!

I was in class all day today, and I am now home. I have two appointments tomorrow, and then I hope to have two full days off. I hope I am not kidding myself, but that is the plan. Business is really picking up, but I get very jealous of my personal time. Everything will work out!

Next week will be a busy week as well, it is the first of the month; move outs, move ins, rents due, complaints to handle, the usual stuff. I am a very lucky person.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POOLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment