Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Forty Six...

This post is not really going to feel chronological. In show-biz talk, there is no continuity to this post. I am choosing to begin at the end, more or less. This is a photo of the sunset I watched on the final leg of my drive home this evening. It is now dark outside, but I was able to see this, and it was very nice. It really and truly does make you feel insignificant in the grand scheme of things, and that is okay with me. I really think the rows and rows of corn that I pass with little more than a notice are more important than me (overall). The corn will feed, and I will consume. I have no idea where this conversation is going, but I really enjoyed the sunset this evening, and it makes me sad that everyone in the world could not share it with me. More importantly, there are people on the other side of the world that are not sharing the peace and contentment that I am enjoying. Do NOT get me started.

Today was a day of meetings and catching up. The day began (actually) with me feeding the little chicks and making sure they had fresh water. THEN, I took the battery off the Mule and hooked it up to the charger, in the hopes that I do not have to buy a new battery. THEN, I came back in the house and got ready to go for work.

I had a Board of Directors meeting first thing, and after that we met with the CEO, Chairman, Chairman Elect and other executives from our Region from the Texas Association of REALTORS. Lunch before the meeting was very good, and the meeting was wonderfully informative. Lots of things our Associations are involved with, and the political and economic realities of everyday are going to play a large part in the future of our/my chosen career.

Then it was off to the office for just a little while, before I was off to meet up with my Team from the Leader's Choice class that I am enrolled in. We met to make cold calls, and show support for one-another. I am privileged to be associated with that Team, and I am making friends and bonding with folks I would not have otherwise been acquainted with.

What will tomorrow bring?

Deeds, Actions, Changes COLD CALLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment