Saturday, May 15, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Thirty Five...

Okay, I don't much care where you live, it is not every day that you see a Bentley parked at the Dairy Queen. Nope, not an every day thing. But there is was, with the top down, just glowing there outside the mecca of the Blizzard and Fried Chicken Finger combo. There was a lot of buzz inside about who was driving it; okay, I was all abuzz about it, and one other guy expressed a curious interest. Everyone else in the place just thought it was some kind of Chrysler that was new for 2011. I got it right, it was the guy out on the patio with his two kids. Anyway, it really is a pretty car, and I would sure liked to have gone for a little spin in it. He probably got it off CraigsList, who knows.

Jody and I had gone in to Georgetown to do just a little bit of grocery shopping, and of course we had to stop at the Dairy Queen on the way home for a spoiler. On the way into Georgetown, I saw a cactus blooming that I had never seen in bloom before, so I made a little detour on the way back to take the photo. After we got home, it was time for me to go into town to meet with an out-of-town client. Very nice man just checking the city out to see if he might want to make a change. I expect to be talking with him more next week.

Tomorrow will be a busy day; my friend from bee class, Chris, will be coming out in the morning and we are going to work the bee hives, AND he also keeps chickens, so I am expecting some expert advice on chicken-keeping. My little chicks are quickly learning how to escape from the water trough I have been keeping them in, so it is a good thing that the coop construction has been going nicely. I expect in another week or two they will be outside in the screen-pen, checking it all out. Before you know it, I will be posting pictures of brown eggs on this blog.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be back in Austin showing property to my buyer clients. It should be a nice day for it, so that will be fun! I will let you know if they find anything they like!

Deeds, Changes, Actions, BENTLEY'S, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment