Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Thirty Nine...

This is what $15 worth of food from What-a-Burger looks like. Not that much, huh? Usually I am a value menu kind of person, but today I was doing a food run, and it was not pretty.

Today was not a great day as far as accomplishments are concerned, but it will just have to do. There were ups, there were downs, luckily there were no sideways. That in itself is kind of an accomplishment, if you know what I mean!

Computer problems both at home and in the office, and other problems of various sorts that, in and of themselves are really not that important in the grand scheme of things. I will get over myself!

Jody called me in the office to tell me that Michael was out cutting hay in the pastures, and that means that in the next day or so he will rake it and then bale it. NOW THAT will be a great day! I love fresh baled hay, nothing better than that.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ACCOMPLISHMENTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment