Monday, May 24, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Forty Four...

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. Well, the sun looks like I can handle it, but if that truck is really closer than it appears, I may have some issues. It was a typical Monday, our assistant Tom is back from his vacation, and he had a wonderful time in Hawaii. The day actually was not terrible, there are just little nagging issues that I cannot get solved, and the folks that we hire to be the experts seem to be unable to get them solved. We hire people to do certain things for us, because it is certainly not the best use of my time, and I can't do it anyway. But then, when I get terrible advice and have to do things twice that should have only needed to be done once, it tends to irritate me, and it makes me retreat and shut down. It will all be better in a few days, and it will be just another one of those Mondays.

Tomorrow I have a pretty clear calendar, and I will be attending a Williamson County Bee Meeting tomorrow night. Wednesday is pretty open, but I am going to do some extra work for my Leader's Choice class on Wednesday evening, and that is the part that concerns me. I do not like late nights away from home. I like being at home, and I like being at home with Jody, and I am very jealous of anything that gets in the way of the time I get to be at home. I am a home boy! For sure!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOSE TRUCKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment