Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Twenty Four...

Happy the day before Cinco de Mayo. Tomorrow will be a fun day. We are going to be the break sponsor for the class that I was instructing yesterday and today. New instructor tomorrow, new challenges. I had a great day today, and the class was really good and I LEARNED at lot from them, and I can only hope that they learned something from me, and that they especially learned some things in the last two days that will help them go RIGHT NOW and make some money. That is what it is all about. This is the class photo, kind of a tradition for me, easier to take a photo like this than it is to have to BOTHER with getting folks permissions to publish their photos on the blog. I really enjoy instructing, and I hope to be doing it for a while longer!

Not really much to tell, I did not much of anything except teach the class. I returned a series of phone calls, acknowledged some e-mails, and deleted a lot of unnecessary e-mails. Tomorrow I will play catch-up for a while, and then things will be back to normal.

Tomorrow, I am also going to stop at Home Depot on my way home, and order four more pallets of mulch, and two more pallets of compost. I will give you the total tally once we figure it out, but let's just say we have gone through A LOT of mulch and compost. Incredible.

That will about do it for today!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STICK-EM-UP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment