Thursday, May 13, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Thirty Three...

Okay,Thursday is pretty much over, now on to Friday and the weekend. I was in the office for most of the day today, except for Meals-On-Wheels. I only had five folks on my route today, hopefully that means people are getting better and not something worse. Got lots of stuff done for my class tomorrow, and that was a good accomplishment. I am not used to having homework and deadlines!

The chicks are doing nicely, and I am happy with that. Miguel is going to be here tomorrow, and will probably get most of the coop finished. It is also supposed to rain from now until the middle of next week, so I am not sure how much will be accomplished. There is building to do, painting to be done, and generally lots of work to do. Always something to do around here.

My car will not click over to 100K miles until I am on my way to work in the morning, so I am sure I will be causing all kinds of chaos around me as I try to take a digital photo of the event. Right now I am at something like 99,969. I will not be a happy camper if I am distracted and miss it. There is a very small window available for the photo taking. I did get the car serviced today, so that is done.

Jody and I went out to Dale's Essenhaus for dinner tonight, and it was good. My stomach is bothering me, and I have been ingesting the acidophilus like it is candy. It does taste good to me, but this is ridiculous. I think that is mostly why I was not too happy with my dinner. Whatever!

I need to work on Saturday, but I am hoping to be able to take the day off on Sunday. We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ACIDOPHILUS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment