Thursday, May 6, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Twenty Six...

Today was a really good day, and I will tell you all more about it in just a little while, assuming that I am still conscious then. I am going out onto the patio, skim some privet blossoms out of the pool and jump in. I think it will scientifically be considered 'not-hot' and that is the reason for the possibility of a full (or at least near) comatose state. We shall see...

Okay, I am back, and refreshed. It was not as cold as I had expected, and I suspect that if it had been mid-day instead of early evening it would have been quite pleasant.

Last night, Jody and I were sitting out on the front porch, and we began to notice a new species of butterfly (or moth, not sure) checking out the blossoms on the privets. See above, I do not seem to be able to get the photo to the place I would like it. Technical difficulties! Very pretty! The Monarch's will come through in the late summer.

Jody also told me this afternoon that the meteorological gurus are mentioning that a La Nina pattern could be developing, which will mean it may never rain again. I am really not that surprised about that. It is either one way or the other with Texas weather.

Today was my Meals-on-Wheels delivery, and I had eight clients on my route. I have never had this happen before, in all the years I have been delivering; I went to the door of one of my clients, and a man came to the door. He said 'I will take the food, but she died'. Hmmm. I called the office to let them know, but really, that is a new occurrence to me.

Lots of good things accomplished today, and I am ready to take on the Leader's Choice class tomorrow!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG DIPS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment