Saturday, May 29, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Forty Nine...

Long day, short entry...I got up about 6 o'clock this morning and started doing things. Nothing really important or consequential, but just stuff. I let the chick loose in their pen, and read the meters, got the paper, made coffee...the usual stuff. I was pretty much prepared for an appointment at 11 o'clock, but I had a few things to finish up, but nothing big.

One garden worker showed up about 7 o'clock, and that was great. I think we are on a one-man-once-a-month schedule right now, and I hope that will be all we need. We got him started, and I went back in the house for some breakfast.

I headed into Austin about 10 o'clock, and had to make a phone call to a prospective client who is currently living in Lubbock, but will be heading back to Amarillo soon. He is a property management client, and I need to send him a contract tomorrow. I made it to my appointment and it was a very good appointment. I hope to get that property listed next Thursday if all goes well. A very nice home in Scofield Farms just in case you know anyone who is looking.

Then I headed into the office to meet with my Buyer Clients. We looked at four properties, and then it was back home for me. The lawn mower arrived about 3 o'clock, and I did not even see it when I pulled into the driveway. I am not sure how I could have missed it...it is green and yellow after all, but I just drove right past it. I must have been concentrating on something.

Jody and I went to dinner at Souper Salads in Georgetown, and then made ANOTHER stop at Home Depot for just a few things. If I play my cards right, I could get away with not leaving the house tomorrow, but I doubt it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LISTINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment