Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Twenty Five...

Another busy day, but there were several accomplishments along the way. Throughout the day I was plagued with technical issues and computer glitches, but hopefully those things have been solved and will not continue to be a challenge. I think it is amazing how quickly we have become dependent on computers and technology. WHERE ARE THE FLYING CARS?

How do you like this sculpture I had commissioned of myself? YOU LIKE? Actually, Carrie gave that to us as a Christmas gift, I just had no other photo for today's post.

I got into the office relatively early, and played 'sort out the desk' and before I really knew it, it was time to head off to the Board to sponsor the break time for the Quick Start class. Then, I headed back to the office, and had to make a run to the bank, and THEN I had lunch today with my friend Shara, and that was a lot of fun. I really wish I had more time to sit and talk with her, but I was feeling overwhelmed and needed to head back to the office. It is that time of year when there are listings to get entered, Landlords to make contact with, and lease listings to get on the market.

Tomorrow will be another day for me to get caught up on some work, and it is also my Meals-On-Wheels delivery day, and that is always nice. I have a class on Friday, and I may be showing property on Saturday, but probably will have the day off on Sunday. I hope all you mothers are planning on having a nice day on the 9th.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GLITCHES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment