Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Thirty Eight...

Okay, okay okay...it was another busy day, but one filled with good things. I worked on my homework for the classes that I signed up for, and made some progress. It seems that I need just a couple more days in the week, and I could get everything that I have committed to accomplished. I wonder if I should just be committed myself, and that would solve everything. We shall see.

Had a great meeting at the Board of REALTORS this afternoon, and I was not prepared for the length of the meeting. I thought it was going to be a one-hour meeting, and it ended up being a 2 and a half-hour meeting. It was a great meeting though, and I was interested in the work that was being accomplished, so I really did not mind. I would most likely have stayed longer if given the chance, but we needed to wrap it up.

I got home and worked the bees. Now all the hives have been worked, all checked out and everything is good with everyone. No issues. I am very happy with the progress that I have made with the bees as well, and I thank my friend Chris for giving me the confidence. I am feeling very good about all that now.

Tomorrow is the big day, we cut over to a new phone, Internet and e-mail provider, all in one swell-foop. I have no issues with the changes now, and I won't have any issues with anything just as long as everyone does what they say they would do, and there are no issues with our service. That is all yet to be seen.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment