Friday, May 14, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Thirty Four...

Okay, it happened and I saw it happen. I got out to go to work this morning, and my dash board sensor said that I had low pressure in one of my tires. The last time it said that, I did not believe it and then I was the proud owner of four new tires. None of the tires looked low, but I was taking no chances. I got into Walburg, and THE gas station there leaves the air compressor on all the time AND THEY DO NOT CHARGE FOR AIR. What a concept. Anyway, it seems both my back tires were low, and I took care of that. Interestingly, I had the car serviced yesterday, which includes rotating the wheels, so I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Whatever... AND, I was able to watch my odometer click over to 100,000 miles. I would not have been surprised if I had totally missed it, but I caught it for all time.

Got into the office and got a few things done before it was time to head off to class. Today was Session 3 of nine sessions, and our team again was rewarded for having the highest production for the week, so that was good. And, one of our team members, Jay, was awarded the trophy for taking a 7% listing! Way to go Jay!

Obviously, some of these photos will not be in order, work with me here! The fourth photo is of Shirley (from the Education Department at the Board) and me after the class was over. Lots of blue going on in the class!

It rained a little bit in Austin, about a 30 minute nice shower and there was lots of thunder. Nothing serious, but the nice little rain has washed all the dust off of everything, so everything looks really nice and vibrant.

Traffic was not too bad, even though there were a few more wrecks than usual. I got home and Miguel was here working on the chicken coop. I don't think it will be totally finished for another week, but that is okay since the chicks are still really small. No big issues there. It will be done in plenty of time, and it will be a nice coop. That is important to chickens, you know?

I have a late appointment in Austin tomorrow, and we are still under the threat of rain for the next couple days. Who knows what will really happen?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment