Monday, June 7, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Fifty Eight...

AND...another Monday bites the dust. I have come to the conclusion that I need to change my diet...not because I am gaining weight (it would not hurt for me to lose some weight) but I think the food I consume during my work day affects my metabolism and makes me lethargic and, not really sad or anything like that, it just makes me tired. Years ago, I determined I could no longer go to the Chinese Buffet that I loved, and I thought maybe it was the MSG that they used in everything. Now, I have finally come to the conclusion that I need to be more careful with my diet, and that will make me a happier person. I wonder how I will figure out what I should and should not consume during the day. It will be a work in progress!

New things are continuing to bloom around the house, and the cannas are just exquisite. Tomorrow I will try to remember to take a picture of some of the really pretty yellow ones that are blooming up by the road. Wonderful!

The weather prognosticators are prognosticating that we will have some good chances of rain this week. About a 40% chance tomorrow and a 70% chance on Wednesday. I hope they are not just toying with me, I am in a fragile state where rain is concerned. I am not one to have my affections trifled with. It can get ugly quickly!

Working towards getting a class I am writing finished up for its' debut next month. It will be a good class, an advanced class in Property Management. It will be fun, and the classes you write are always easier to teach than when you are teaching someone elses content.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TEACHING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment