Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Fifty Three...

Thank goodness, it seems like our chances for a little bit of rain are improving, although I am not going to assume that we will get any rain, at least the CHANCES are better. The television prognosticators and all their fancy gizmos are showing rain in the area, and severe thunderstorms west of us...but they seem to be weakening as they get closer to us. BUT, there are still some good chances for tomorrow, so maybe we will get some relief from the heat and humidity. It is very still here, so it is indeed kind of spooky, kind of like the calm before the storm.

On a completely different note, this lovely little sunflower is just blooming its' little heart out, outside our bedroom window. They are just about the prettiest things you could ever hope to see. So, I thought I would share this with you, and hope you enjoy it.

A busy day today, and I am having a hard time keeping up. BUT, I am not complaining, and I will take the business as it comes. We could really use an agent in our office to help us with the leasing side of things. I had three appointments today, and one or two planned for tomorrow. We will see how everything turns out!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNFLOWERS, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment