Monday, June 21, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Seventy Two...

This just in from the chicken-cam: CHICKEN BUTT! Whatever. Welcome to the first day of Summer. Whatever again! It has been summer here for about six weeks already, and we would happily trade it all in for some fall-like temperatures. Okay, well, at least a little bit of rain.

Busy day at the office, and I got a lot of work accomplished, but not the most important thing that was on my list. I am really not meaning to procrastinate, it is just happening. Other work (telephone calls, e-mails, FaceBook) is getting in the way. Tomorrow I will buckle down and make more headway in the work that I have been putting off. REALLY!

We interrupt this program to bring you this special bulletin: Pauline (one of our neighbors) just called to make sure we were home and to bring us some fresh vegetables. Tomatoes, black eyed peas, cucumbers and squash. Yummy! What is better that fresh vegetables? Well, it is your neighbors sharing their bounty with you, just because they want to, and because it is the neighborly thing to do! What could be better than that?

Okay, so you know what I am doing tomorrow, right? Not procrastinating. I'll check back!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRESH VEGGIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment