Thursday, June 10, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Sixty One...

Interestingly, I spotted this giant Mallo when I was on my way to deliver my Meals-On-Wheels route this morning. I saw it as I passsed, so I decided to come back that way just so I could take this photograph. I thought I could do it from the confines of my car, but not so. I parked, got out of the car, and took the photo. Passers-by agreed with me that it was photo worthy. The interesting part of the story is, Jody was at HEB today, and he bought a pink Mallo for the garden, although it is kind of opposite this one. The one he bought is more pink on the edges and a lighter pink in the center. ANYWAY, this one is simply beautiful, and the size of a giant dinner plate from Olive Garden!

It was a busy day, and I got a lot accomplished and hardly anything accomplished at the same time. It will all work out. I got home late, and had dinner, put the girls to bed, and now I am taking a few minutes to compose this entry.

Life is good!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MALLO's, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment