Friday, June 18, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Sixty Nine...

This is the end (I thought it would never arrive) of a really hectic (which means, literally over-scheduled) week. Good riddance. That is not to insinuate that there were not lots and lots of positive things that happened this week, there was just A LOT of stuff happening this week, and I am looking forward to being able to slow down just a little bit. Of course, I have two appointments scheduled for tomorrow, and lots of work to catch up on, but that will all resolve itself with time...

I have to tell you, I have always thought Marcie was one of the prettiest women around, and here is just another piece of evidence to support that theory. Marcie was in town today with the Leader's Choice group, and as always, it was a pleasure seeing her. I ALWAYS learn great stuff (a technical term) whenever I am around her, and I welcome every single visit!

Another great class today at Leader's Choice. Eight weeks already, one more week to go, and then I will have to put all the wonderful information I have garnered into practice. That will be the tricky part. The Leader's Elite package is another thing I need to concentrate on, so I will have more time for going out and making the highest and best use of my time! All in good time...

Today is Jody and I's anniversary spell check says I's is not a word, but I don't know what to substitute)...18 years, and it has been a wonderful 18 years, too. We are really not too fancy about most things...we went to Catfish Parlor for dinner...not fancy but we like it. We have had tons of fun, excitement and adventure in those 18 years, and I should not forget all the love that we share. We are both very lucky people!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ANNIVERSARIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment