Thursday, June 17, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Sixty Eight...

Well, so far the sage bush at the driveway by the road if a BIG FAT LIAR. Allegedly, when a sage bush is blooming, it is an indication of rain. I have to tell you I was very surprised this afternoon while I was teaching class at the Board of REALTORS that the sky opened up and it began to rain...not just a little bit, either. It rained very nicely, thank you very much, but there was NOT A DROP OF RAIN at the house. Doggone it! Maybe tomorrow, there is always a chance!

It seems today is a day for yesterdays photos. I took the photo of the sage last night, and I took this photo of the sunset last night as well. What a pretty sight this was. I actually got out of the pool two or three times to take various photos of the sunset, and this is the one I chose. I go NOWHERE without a camera anymore, because there are always such interesting things to photograph and share.

Tomorrow will be another day of class for me, the 8th of 9 in the Leader's Choice class that I signed up for. A very good class, and you have to work the program so the program will work.

Tomorrow is also our anniversary (18 years) and it is Juneteenth too. Lots of things worthy of celebration. AND, the annual corn-fest is happening up the road in Holland, so that might be a fun thing to do. You never know!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CELEBRATIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment