Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2010 - Day One Hundred Sixty Six...

Michael (our neighbor) was out yesterday and dug a hole and installed the first piece of the 'air show', Jody's Anniversary present. He came back this evening to finish up. He arrived at the door with squash and at least one cucumber. I think there is some cucumber left, but we had some of each for dinner tonight. We love it in the country. ANYWAY, Michael and I got the 'air show' installed just in time for the actual date (Friday), and I think it is pretty darn cool. Jody likes it, Michael likes it, everybody that sees it likes it. It is a neat piece of home-style art, and I like it very much.

Another busy day today, and it will be that way for the rest of the week. I will be (mostly) out of the office for the rest of the week, and that is not a comfortable thing for me. After that, I will need to play catch-up, but next week ought to be just a little bit more calm. I hope so.

Tomorrow will be an all day class, from 9:30 until 3:30, and then I have (at least) one appointment at 4 or 4:30. There is a possibility I have two appointments scheduled for the same time tomorrow afternoon. After that, I have an appointment to stop and take photos of a new listing, so I can get it in the MLS. Then I will head home, and I hope to be home by about 6:30 or so. We shall see.

It is very hot here, and we need rain. Same song, different verse.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, AIR SHOWS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment